niedziela, 21 czerwca 2015

podróż ukończona

A birthday is 'just the first day of another 365-day journey around the Sun'.
I'm gonna enjoy the trip :)
Napisałam rok temu.
Miesiące mijają tak szybko.
Słońce już okrążone,
a ja dodaję sobie kolejny rok.

I did enjoy the trip.
I znów...
Po prostu o rok mądrzejsza.
O jeden rok pięknych wspomnień i cennych doświadczeń bogatsza.
Z tą nową sztuką bagażu wyruszam w dalszą podróż.


O kolejnych 365 dni szczęśliwsza,
o kolejnych 365 dni bliżej Nieba.
To był cudowny rok.
Tak bardzo jestem wdzięczna, tak bardzo Ci, wspaniały Boże, dziękuję!


Waking up knowing there's a reason
All my dreams come alive
Life is for living with You
I've made my decision
You lift me up, fill my eyes with wonder
(...) No moment is wasted
You lead the way, God You're right beside me
In Your love I'm complete
There's nothing like living with You
This life You created I choose

This is living now
You take me higher than I've been before
It's Your perfect love that sees me soar
God your freedom is an open door
You are everything I want and more

***
Grace that flows like a river
Washing over me
Fount of Heaven, love of Christ
Overflow in me

Thank You Jesus
You set me free
Christ my Savior
You rescued me

Take this life delivered
A vessel of Your love
Wholly now devoted
To see Your kingdom come

You've given me life
You've opened my eyes
I love You Lord
You've entered my heart
You've set me apart
I love You Lord


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz